I am trying to compile a list of articles worth reading. Please note that bookmarking does not equal a blanket endorsement.
- Blogs (non technical) written by my friends: Bharatha, Dakshina, Kaveesha
- Technical blogs written by my friends: Nuwan, Samurdhi, Varuni, Chandima, Jayamine, Hiruna, Isuri.
- My sister's food blog : cholesterol diaries
- Python libraries
- Good articles to understand research papers
- Open Source Society University : Path to a free self-taught education in Computer Science!
- Does one have to be a genius to do maths? By Terence Tao
- The Search for Randomness - Jean Bourgain (Youtube)
- Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications, 2nd ed. (Richard Szeliski) free download.
These are not timeless articles like the above list.
- 2021-01-13 : Google Research: Looking Back at 2020, and Forward to 2021
- 2021-01-15 : Humans of AI (youtube series by Devi Parikh)