- [2021-04-15]: I will be joining University of Maryland as a Computer Science PhD student in 2021 fall.
- [2021-01-26]: Our preprint titled 'An optical physics inspired CNN approach for intrinsic image decomposition' is public.
- [2021-01-19]: Our paper titled 'DeepLight: Robust & Unobtrusive Real-time Screen-Camera Communication for Real-World Displays' accepted for IPSN 2021.
- [2020-12-25]: We are starting the National Informatics Olympiad 2021 cycle. If you are a school student interested in programming: register, learn and practice.
- [2020-12-24]: We are organizing the Neural Networks reading group. See the list of papers and attend.
- [2020-11-24]: Our preprint titled 'Use of Artificial Intelligence on spatio-temporal data to generate insights during COVID-19 pandemic: A Review.' is on medRxiv
- [2020-08-05]: Our paper titled 'GPU accelerated adaptive banded event alignment for rapid comparative nanopore signal analysis' appeared on BMC Bioinformatics 2020
- [2020-08-01]: I joined the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Univeristy of Peradeniya as a research assistant
- [2020-07-24]: I finished my Bachelors coursework and defended the thesis.
- [2020-06-16]: Our abstract titled 'Generalizing Foreground Estimation Algorithms in Dynamic Background Conditions' accepted for SLTC irc2020.
- [2020-06-09]: Our paper titled 'A Retinex Based GAN Pipeline to Utilize Paired and Unpaired Datasets for Enhancing Low Light Images' accepted for Mercon 2020.
- [2020-02-18]: I am helping organize WearSys 2020. Consider submitting and attending.
- [2020-05-16]: We are presenting our thesis work at ESCaPe 2020. Register and attend.
- Older news