- [2021-09-13]: Our book titled "A Handbook for Online Proctored Examinations" is public.
- [2021-08-30]: I joined the University of Maryland as a Computer Science PhD student. (2021 fall)
- [2021-08-21]: Our preprint titled 'A generalized forecasting solution to enable future insights of COVID-19 at sub-national level resolutions' is public.
- [2021-05-21]: Our paper and codebase titled 'DeepLight: Robust & Unobtrusive Real-time Screen-Camera Communication for Real-World Displays' won the best artifact award (for reproducible code/data/results) at IPSN 2021.
- [2021-05-20]: Our paper titled 'An optical physics inspired CNN approach for intrinsic image decomposition' accepted for ICIP 2021.
- [2021-01-19]: Our paper titled 'DeepLight: Robust & Unobtrusive Real-time Screen-Camera Communication for Real-World Displays' accepted for IPSN 2021.
- [2020-12-25]: We are starting the National Informatics Olympiad 2021 cycle. If you are a school student interested in programming: register, learn and practice.
- [2020-12-24]: We are organizing the Neural Networks reading group. See the list of papers and attend.
- [2020-11-24]: Our preprint titled 'Use of Artificial Intelligence on spatio-temporal data to generate insights during COVID-19 pandemic: A Review.' is on medRxiv
- [2020-08-05]: Our paper titled 'GPU accelerated adaptive banded event alignment for rapid comparative nanopore signal analysis' appeared on BMC Bioinformatics 2020
- [2020-08-01]: I joined the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Univeristy of Peradeniya as a research assistant
- [2020-07-24]: I finished my Bachelors coursework and defended the thesis.
- [2020-06-16]: Our abstract titled 'Generalizing Foreground Estimation Algorithms in Dynamic Background Conditions' accepted for SLTC irc2020.
- Older news